- Instill and maintaining a highly motivated staff by promoting a healthy and safe work environment and by communicating with other employees and management in an honest, fair, and timely manner using sound judgment
- Review all construction documents and scopes of work for each Subcontractor in order to coordinate site logistics and maintain progress of the construction schedule.
- Instill and maintain a positive working relationship with the Owner and Architect to promote repeat business and references
- Coordinate and communicate with all subcontractors/vendors and effectively deal with problems such as, deliveries, labor, schedule, defective work, and necessary inspections.
- One of the Leaders in insuring all work is completed per contract requirements including commissioning, punch lists and project closeout within the targeted time frame.
- Prepare communication protocols of project schedule, milestones and compliance reports.
- Responsible for keeping the project within the contractual completion dates for each phase, milestone and final completion requirement.
- Assist in creating and communicating 3- week look ahead schedules with Msquare personnel and subcontractors on a weekly basis..
- Provide information and direction to PM/PE in order to maintain an accurate document control plan including plan logs, change orders, field checks, and as-builts.
- Conduct in conjunction with the PM preparing/conducting submittals, schedules, pre-construction meetings, material inspection checks, and construction testing logs.
- Identify and immediately rectify non-compliant work, review means & methods with subcontractor.
- Responsible for obtaining the project’s Certificate of Occupancy and other agency approvals throughout the duration of the project.
- Assist the PM in review and acceptance of the Construction Management/ GC Plan, Schedule Reports, Monthly and Project Cost Reports.
- Prepare and distribute daily field reports to the PM on a daily basis.
- Conduct and delegate as necessary the completion of subcontract final inspections, punch-list items and Owner on site work related close-out items.
- Ensure each phase of construction maintains site and other occupant’s safety at all times and rectifies job site safety hazards immediately.
- Ensure all project personnel are in compliance with Project Safety Plan, use and maintain Personal Safety Equipment.
Job Location: North Carolina
Job Type: Full-Time